atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jjackson esi hold button - 07/08/14 03:13 AM
Has anyone seen a problem when you press the hold button it show muted on display and doesn't put call on hold intermittently. Default system and swapped cabinet same problem system is s-class
Posted By: oobie Re: esi hold button - 07/08/14 11:57 AM
Sure the Hold parameter is set to system wide? and not exclusive?
Posted By: upstateny Re: esi hold button - 07/08/14 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by jjackson
Has anyone seen a problem when you press the hold button it show muted on display and doesn't put call on hold intermittently. Default system and swapped cabinet same problem system is s-class

I have seen the hold button "lose" its' programming a couple of times over the years. Tech Support will straighten it right out.

But .... you say you swapped the whole cabinet?? That would be very strange to have the identical issue with two separate cabinets. Did it happen right away with the new cabinet or after the extension was used for a while?? If it took a while i would think the user is doing something funky.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: esi hold button - 07/08/14 07:50 PM
If a backup of the old system was made and the backup was restored to the new system and the backup had corrupt data, the problem could move into the new system.

If it was me, I'd default the system and reprogram from new. OR call ESI and have a tech look into the system and probably fix the problem.

Rcaman
Posted By: upstateny Re: esi hold button - 07/08/14 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Rcaman
If a backup of the old system was made and the backup was restored to the new system and the backup had corrupt data, the problem could move into the new system.

If it was me, I'd default the system and reprogram from new. OR call ESI and have a tech look into the system and probably fix the problem.

Rcaman

Good point (two actually)

It would defeat the purpose of swapping cabinets if you load the old programming on so i just assumed that didn't happen.

Just call tech support .... that's why they exist 2thumbs
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help