atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: EPearson ESI 50L low audio when talking on 60D's? - 03/17/16 02:19 PM
I have customer that is complaining that when they talk their customers.... the customers complain of low audio. The sets are all 60D's. There is no complaint of being able to hear on the 60D's ...just customers can't hear people talking on 60D's . The software release is latest. Just curious if anyone has ran it nto this. These are analog trunks on 4x8x2 card
Posted By: Rcaman Re: ESI 50L low audio when talking on 60D's? - 03/17/16 06:02 PM
What is the software load. The latest is .30

Have you done a line loss test on the POTS trunks? This will tell you exactly in which direction to look. Anything below -8db and you are going to have trouble.

What is the rev level of the 60s?

Rcaman
Posted By: oobie Re: ESI 50L low audio when talking on 60D's? - 03/17/16 06:58 PM
Have ran it to it and the phone software need updated as well as the 40. Phone itself. ESI actually sent me new phones with the software on it because I fought tooth and nail with them about field upgrading them.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: ESI 50L low audio when talking on 60D's? - 03/17/16 07:30 PM
The 40s were a huge problem. For some reason, after upgrading the system software, they didn't auto update. We changed out all the 40s we sold for 60s and never had any problems since.

Rcaman
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help