atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Tucci Call Accounting Pro - 02/22/17 02:00 PM
Anyone have any experience with this software? I am testing it on our system (IP server 900). What I'm trying to do is log ESIlink calls between sites, and I can't seem to get it to do it. I have our old CS600 set up as the remote site. SMDR output is set to standard. I have added the networked location as 701, 01, and the IP address. I have monitored both the 900 and the 600 with the software, but so far it does not show any record of ESIlink calls between extensions or CO calls transferred to remote extensions. ESI is no help with this, I already tried them. Although they did donate the UIPs so I could test it and report back....
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Call Accounting Pro - 02/22/17 09:33 PM
Set your SMDR output to Network and point the software to the cabinet's IP address.

Rcaman
Posted By: Tucci Re: Call Accounting Pro - 02/24/17 12:42 PM
You misunderstand my problem. I don't have a problem setting up the software to monitor either system.

My problem is solely with ESIlink calls. The software properly reports all other calls.

Example: If I call into the 900, and transfer the call to another extension on the 900, both the line detail reports and teh extension detail report show that transfer. But if I call into the 900 and transfer that call to an extension on the ESIlinked 600, there is no record of the transfer.

The same thing happens if I reverse it, call into the 600 and transfer to the 900.

There is also no record in the extension detail report of Site to Site calls (ie: Extension on the 600 to extension on the 900), though there is a filter in the data screen for these calls.
Posted By: Tucci Re: Call Accounting Pro - 02/24/17 01:02 PM
To add to this, if I make a CO call on either system while monitoring the file the service stores the data on I can see it updating the file. If I make an ESIlink call, the file is not updating.
Posted By: upstateny Re: Call Accounting Pro - 02/24/17 01:09 PM
What did ESI say? Is is supposed to log the ESI link calls?? If so then they should own it and figure it out.
Posted By: Tucci Re: Call Accounting Pro - 02/24/17 01:37 PM
Right? They're "not sure".
Posted By: upstateny Re: Call Accounting Pro - 02/24/17 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Tucci
Right? They're "not sure".

Wreak havoc then! Put Dave Whitmer to work!

He has been very helpful in the past ..... i am sure he thinks i am a monster PIA!
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Call Accounting Pro - 02/24/17 03:45 PM
With the file not updating after making an ESILink call, that is definitely a bug in the software. This doesn't take a lot of work. They need their software coder to fix the broken call or poke.

Rcaman
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help