atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel esi 50 - 06/05/18 10:34 PM
are the esi phones still being manufactured. are they dependable and easy to work with
Posted By: oobie Re: esi 50 - 06/06/18 12:08 PM
As far as i know they still are. We used to be a reseller but pricing moved us away from them. Always were one of the best systems that I worked with and support was top notch, but I can't speak for them today as I haven't really had any dealings with them Hopefully an active dealer with them will jump in.
Posted By: davetel Re: esi 50 - 06/06/18 10:22 PM
thanks for the imput. my customer is buying a building with an existing 8x16 cofig, vm and door box and 12 phones. they want an extra 2000 for the system. i dont remember ever working on this system. im thinking of telling him to offer them one thousand
Posted By: oobie Re: esi 50 - 06/07/18 12:05 PM
Yeah I wouldn't give them that much for it! The Thousand would probably be worth it. Just remember as these things get older the flash cards are bound to take a dive.

Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: esi 50 - 06/07/18 11:37 PM
It's close. My refurbisher will sell the system and the phones for close to the 1K mark, but that doesn't include the 2nd 4x8 card which is rather pricey IIRC, almost as much as the KSU, and the doorbox isn't included.

Carl

Posted By: nonameyet Re: esi 50 - 06/08/18 11:18 PM
If you can tell me the serial number on the side of the cabinet, I can tell you when it was made. We have Loads of Customers with the 50
Yes, ESI is still making phones for it ( there are about 6 different models that will work on it) I Like the Product for the $$
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help