atcomsystems.ca/forum
Upfront - I know very little about VOIP phone environments so bare with me...I have a handful of these ESI 600 48 key IP phones on the LAN that work fine, but I've been asked to get one configured to a new teleworker on the other side of the country. I've set her up with a Meraki Z3 teleworker gateway router, and built a site to site VPN tunnel back to the office. The phone gets an IP from the router on the remote side, but gets stuck trying to connect. if I plug the phone into the LAN its instantly provisioned, but then will no longer work on the remote router. My assumption is its getting provisioned with IP configuration. I've read a bunch online, been on the phone twice with Meraki, kinda at a loss as to what needs to be done to get this to connect. I'd love to know how if at all you can see or change the IP info on the phone itself. Our "provider" is no help with this system and the app I was left with - the ESI System Programmer - crashes constantly. Any guidance would be appreciated!
the 48 Key IP version needed a separate " programer " to input the IP info. There is also a License
in the 600 that needs to say Remote Not sure where you are located, but if your local dealer can't help,
you
may want to contact ESI and they will find you someone that can

The newer 60D version IP phone doesn't require the separate programer

Good Luck !
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help