atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ricktelx System programmer Trouble connecting - 05/14/22 04:57 PM
I'm using a Windows 7 laptop 64-bit. Any time I connect to any ESI system via the modem, NSP, or serial port it gets hung up on (verifying system type & dialing plan). I'm able to connect and get past the password verification and that's where it stays In system programmer. Any ideas? FYI, I can wait 15 minutes and the status bar will not switch green. It just stays gray. Frustrating
Posted By: nonameyet Re: System programmer Trouble connecting - 05/14/22 11:42 PM
after you connect, you need to retrieve programing. its not like the older version
Posted By: ricktelx Re: System programmer Trouble connecting - 05/15/22 02:59 PM
thanks for your response but I'm running system programmer that was designed for the com servers. I've used it hundreds of times. Once connects it automatically verifies system type and dialing plan . Then it will ask you if you want to proceed with programming after this status bar goes full green. I'm not using system manager which I believe your referring to. I also believe my problem is I'm running 64-bit because I compared it to another laptop that works running 32-bit. Not sure if you have any other solutions?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help