atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Derrick latest website - 07/11/19 11:16 PM
Well, I still build a new website, using Squarespace, every now and then, here is the latest:

Atlantic Coast Water

the owner has two businesses that do a lot of the same things so he needed two sites, with just a few differences. Here is the second one:

The Water Clinic

Posted By: Yoda Re: latest website - 07/12/19 01:21 PM
Nice work Derrick. I dabble in Wordpress, but its been a while since I updated any of my sites. Never used Squarespace.

Jim
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: latest website - 07/12/19 03:15 PM
Question: "Request a Quick Quote" on Atlantic Coast Water take you to the same page as "My Account" where you are prompted for your Username & Password and/or Register; however, for The Water Clinic you have a nice form page from SurveyMonkey.

Is that intentional and one of the differences you spoke of?
Posted By: Derrick Re: latest website - 07/12/19 05:02 PM
Goof, thanks for letting me know, I will fix that.

FIXED! Thanks again Dean.
Posted By: Derrick Re: latest website - 07/12/19 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by Yoda
Nice work Derrick. I dabble in Wordpress, but its been a while since I updated any of my sites. Never used Squarespace.

Jim

Squarespace is very intuitive. A ton of templates, the old gallery type like my personal site and some that are a mixture of gallery pages and super scrolling templates. Something for everyone. Simple drag and drop ability, picture editing built in, good commerce plugins as well. I like Squarespace a lot and the folks there are always making improvements. Good support from staff and from the community as well. Oh, Squarespace is big on one page sites also.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help