atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Iwatsu support questions - 01/22/05 02:34 PM
We are currently not Iwatsu distributors. I was associated with several dealers in years past. The product was pretty much bulletproof. The question I have is..how is their dealer support these days? There are no dealers in my immediate area any longer and we have lost touch with any dealers still selling it. I am interested in R&D,sales support,tech support.Any info????
Posted By: Jonathan Re: Iwatsu support questions - 01/22/05 05:51 PM
We have great response from Iwatsu. There tech support does a good job of getting the right answers. Although I would take the bridge clips off the block because you will wait for a few minutes to get someone on the line. Sales support is excellant. Very responsive and willing to get you almost anything you need to get the sale.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Iwatsu support questions - 01/22/05 08:17 PM
sales side is always better then the support side, it's the nature of the beast, and a salesmans world. I know nothing about Iwatsu, just an industry wide observation.
mark
Posted By: KLD Re: Iwatsu support questions - 01/27/05 08:20 AM
Here in the KC area schools and auto dealerships are the big users. I just saw a ZTD come out of a dealership this summer. They are very strong. The newtype sets are "bullet" proof. I used to work for a company in So Cal during the late 80s that did Toshiba, Iwatsu, and "Freedom Phone 246". We did great on Toshiba, double outstanding on Iwatsu, and the 246 guranteed a start-up market.
My only complaint were the older Iwatsu sets tended to fail in car show rooms when the salesmen had nothing to do except play with them!!!
My $.02.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help