atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: fon_guy ztd slt dnd - 06/23/05 10:13 PM
I always said in this business you could almost write a complete sentence with nothing but acronyms

anyway, i've got a customer with an old ztd with a bunch of analog phones in their factory. recently 3 of the analogs will give a reorder tone when they're dialed, almost like they're in DND, but i can't find anything in the manual on how to take them out of (or into) dnd.

I've changed the port to a KT and back to slt
removed dnd capabilities from all slt ports
swapped cards
and mant other things in software i can't remember right now.

this happened on another customers system a few years ago and i had to default the whole thing and reprogram, i'd rather not do that again.

I'd appreciate any help
have fun
rich
Posted By: annacat Re: ztd slt dnd - 06/24/05 07:51 AM
Can the slt icm to phones? Check item 80. Program back to KT install card/phone, check to make sure phone is not in DND or station lock, then program back to slt and test.
Posted By: fon_guy Re: ztd slt dnd - 06/24/05 08:57 PM
yes you can intercom and make outgoing calls and page from the slt

If you call from a KT you get reorder tone and display goes back to time and date

I always thought that the phones were somehow in dnd but couldn't find any code to cancel (or start, for that matter).
I didn't think about changing cards to get a kt working on that port to check though, gonna give it a try next week, thanks

have fun
rich
Posted By: CadJoe Re: ztd slt dnd - 08/15/05 10:17 PM
Going with your assumption, just for grins, go into Class 10.42 and disable DND for those ports.

Hope that helps,

CadJoe
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help