atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: wd SLT's - 09/05/07 09:51 AM
I recenlty upgraded an Adix to a PRI and I'm now having trouble making an outbound call on a SLT. I can pick up a regular keyset and dial 9 w\o a problem, when i dial 9 on an SLT I seem to get outbound dial tone but the call will not go thru.

Any suggestions are appreciated,

W.D. :bang:
Posted By: Keighlar Re: SLT's - 09/05/07 09:56 AM
Are you able to directly dial a trunk and get outside dial tone and complete a call?
Posted By: wd Re: SLT's - 09/05/07 10:21 AM
not sure i follow, i have 9 set up as my access number for all trunks. When I use a regular phone i can dial 9 and the calls connect w\o a problem. When i do it from an SLT i get the out side dialtone but the call does not go thru.
Posted By: Keighlar Re: SLT's - 09/05/07 10:52 AM
Dial 9 is looking for a group. When you directly dial a trunk (channel) it is looking for that one only. Do you know the extension numbers assigned to your T1 channels and those for your pots lines?

Do you have 3-digit or 4-digit extension numbers? If three, and your extensions start in the 200 range, try dialing 101 and see if you get dial tone. If 4-digit, try 1001. (I'm guessing at your numbering plan here...)
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: SLT's - 09/05/07 06:21 PM
Check your analog stations to be sure they're allowed to use Optimized Routing, and that no account codes are needed for SLTs to dial out.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help