atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: HarryLeeSmith ringing stations to voicemail - 09/06/07 10:59 AM
How can you define what mailbox you want an incoming call to go to if the lines have multiple ringing stations and you want it to go to a specific mailbox after a set amount of time?? there are just ringing stations on this line, no delayed ringing staions, this is on a POTS line..
Posted By: Keighlar Re: ringing stations to voicemail - 09/06/07 12:01 PM
Sounds like you'll need a group mailbox or ringing call cover keys on the phones that do not take the message.
Posted By: HarryLeeSmith Re: ringing stations to voicemail - 09/06/07 12:07 PM
I've never setup a group mailbox before. how does that work???
Posted By: annacat Re: ringing stations to voicemail - 09/06/07 03:04 PM
Need to know what system and software version you have and what voicemail system you have to be able to help
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: ringing stations to voicemail - 09/06/07 06:36 PM
If you have multiple ringing stations all forwarded to voicemail, the call is going to end up in the mailbox attached to the lowest PHYSICAL port number. This normally drives the attendant crazy. Depending on the voicemail you're using, you can create rules for call handling, or, depending on software version, delay-ring calls to the voicemail system. In this case, Class4, 12 must be set at least 4 seconds-one ring cycle- longer than Class 4, 16 or everything will end up in the same mailbox.
Posted By: HarryLeeSmith Re: ringing stations to voicemail - 09/07/07 05:14 AM
They have omega voice. I'll probably setup an all ring hunt group...
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: ringing stations to voicemail - 09/07/07 02:42 PM
An All Ring hunt group won't forward to voicemail, unless you delay ring the line to the voicemail hunt group, then use dynamic trunk routing to send the call to a specific maibox.
Posted By: HarryLeeSmith Re: ringing stations to voicemail - 09/10/07 06:17 AM
Yeap, that's what I did..I wish there was an easy way to define a mailbox you can send an all ring hunt group to without having to do tricky programming.
Posted By: Robin Lee Re: ringing stations to voicemail - 09/10/07 01:42 PM
Are there multiple greeting you are play? for example for lines 1-4 what it to go to greeting 1 and lines 5-8 go to greeting 2, but ringing multiple phones too? if so, there is much easier way. PM me and I will send you step by step instructions.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help