atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: i-tbird Iwatsu - Exchange 2010 UM - 04/04/11 09:28 AM
I have been looking to replace our ancient Repartee Voicemail that is connected to our Iwatsu system. Has anyone connected Iwatsu to Microsoft Exchange 2010 for Unified Messaging? We have been looking at hooking up Exchange 2010 UM for voicemail and use a media gateway between the Iwatsu and Exchange server.

I would like to get away from Iwatsu as much as possible but I fear that we are stuck with them since we have about 400 phones tied to that system.
Posted By: Keighlar Re: Iwatsu - Exchange 2010 UM - 04/04/11 10:30 AM
We have not used Exchange 2010 directly connected to the Iwatsu, but we have with the Telephony Office LinX UC server integrated with Exchange. I don't understand why you would want to "get away from Iwatsu as much as possible..." It's a solid, versatile phone system with a ton of hybrid applications available. Have you kept the system up-to-date with its newest capabilities and is it administered by a trained and certified technician?
Posted By: i-tbird Re: Iwatsu - Exchange 2010 UM - 04/04/11 01:08 PM
We have an authorized reseller and technicians that work on the system when it is complex, but we administer it on a day-to-day basis.

We would like to migrate to our MS Lync and Exchange Servers for phone services for cost effectiveness and flexibility.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help