atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ITMC ECS 5.0 DTI-T card not calling out. - 08/09/11 07:04 AM
Hello all - My first post. I am a certified IWATSU Technician, however my company dropped our IWATSU dealership back in 08'. Needless to say we have legacy customers around so this forum looks great.

QUESTION : I installed a DTI-T Pri card in an ECS 5.0 last week. Calling in works perfect, calling out is a problem, when you initiate the call it goes to dead air then drops, it lets you dial the digits then just dies.

What I know is correct.

The card is installed in the last physical slot. I have no errors on the smart jack, it shows up correctly in Hardware and I have optimized routing or Trunks configured correctly. Seems I'm just missing something. Any ideas?

FYI I did verify PRI is functioning correctly.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: ECS 5.0 DTI-T card not calling out. - 08/09/11 02:07 PM
Run a trace using the Optimized Routing wizard in the programmer to see just where your calls are going, specifically which trunk is being seized. That might give you a good jumping off point.

The other thing is to double check all your trunk settings. Is this a 23 channel PRI or 24 channel T-1. Using the -T card tells me a voice T-1. T-1 isn't supported in the main cabinet, so you need to install the -T card in another cabinet with the RECV card in the next slot in another cabinet.

Are you configured as just plain CO trunks or as digital trunks. Do you have the correct wink, address setting for your outbound circuits?
Posted By: supermic Re: ECS 5.0 DTI-T card not calling out. - 08/16/11 11:44 AM
Make sure its set for pulse dialing
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help