atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: CNetworx Call Record - 11/05/11 01:36 PM
I had a Iwatsu user call me late Friday. They have upgraded their network server and their Call Record button no longer works. It use to work by pressing the record button and then supported with UM forwarding. She informed her vendor is out of business and wants me to come talk to her.

She claims the system has 25 phones and is about 4 years old. I am not a Iwatsu / Icon dealer but she is insiting on me coming to see her.

Do you guys think it could be a serial connection unconnected, something simple?
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Call Record - 11/06/11 06:26 AM
The call record feature is based on settings in the voice mail system, along with specific integration settings within the phone system. What, specifically, was upgraded, and what system version phone system/voice mail system is being used?

A network server upgrade could possibly be the problem, but other issues would have cropped up, especially if the voice mail uses SIP integration to connect to the phone system. Or, it could be the users have moved phones around, and have a mislabeled phone or two.
Posted By: CNetworx Re: Call Record - 11/06/11 02:06 PM
JBean,
I would be honored if we could work together on this issue. I plan on visiting the client's site tomorrow. Could you PM me your contact info and I will call you in the morn?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help