atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mikesnews SLT Dialtone - 02/11/14 06:58 PM
I have just installed an 8SUBS-3 Card in an ADIX V.8X phone system. I have the card assigned in Slot 8. I have logical ports assigned to it (32-40) and I have extension numbers assigned (225-232). I have the extensions defined as SLT-STD. When I connect with my test set I have voltage, but no dialtone and I can't call anyone internally. When I call one of the analog ports from a digital handset, I get a fast busy. Any ideas as to what I might be missing? There was an EDVIF card that wasn't being used in the slot that I am now using for these analog ports.
Posted By: Keighlar Re: SLT Dialtone - 02/12/14 03:06 PM
Did you delete the EDVIF in programming before installing the 8 SUBS-3? Is the A-Law/ULaw switch set to U?
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: SLT Dialtone - 02/12/14 10:30 PM
Verify your Class 1 programming is correct for the PHYSICAL port locations as well as the LOGICAL ports.

Did you add the eight stations to programming via the keyset before you added things with the programmer?

Just trying to find out if you jumped thru all the hoops there are when you add to an ADIX...
Posted By: mikesnews Re: SLT Dialtone - 02/25/14 03:41 AM
Just a update on this one. It turns out that I hadn't deleted the old EDVIF card before I install the analog card. I had to make busy the EDVIF card, pull it out, then set the ports to none. Reboot the phone system, then add the new card in. Then the system gave me some logical port to assign. Thanks for the help on this one.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: SLT Dialtone - 02/25/14 10:58 PM
Boot, reboot, add, subtract, reboot.

And everyone thinks being a phone guy is all glamor....
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help