atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Keyset6 Auto attendant transfer prompt - 07/31/17 08:12 PM
Is there any way to disable the 'Please wait while I try that extension' prompt? We may be putting an Adix in front of an old Samsung system. The customer simply wants the CO calls to be answered, play a greeting then transfer to the Samsung (for now). I'd like to see the customer eventually retire the Samsung and go with the Adix. We have many spare parts/cabinets and V2 Iwatsu phones. Nice that we can set the analog lines that would be going from the Adix to the Samsung to provide disconnect supervision. Being able to disable the prompt would be ideal.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Auto attendant transfer prompt - 07/31/17 10:42 PM
Not sure it's possible with the VMI. About the only setting change you could try would be to set the Default action in Menu 900/905 to Transfer>Blind instead of Transfer>Normal.

Hope this helps.
Posted By: Keyset6 Re: Auto attendant transfer prompt - 08/01/17 12:17 PM
Didn't think it was possible with the VMI. Did try 'No action' - Blind, but didn't try setting Default action which I'll try. Wish we could see the audio files on the flash card, and just replace that prompt with an .mp3 or .wav of brief silence
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Auto attendant transfer prompt - 08/01/17 11:01 PM
The files aren't Windows based so short of having Manufacturer access to things, you're pretty much stuck with what's there.
Posted By: Keyset6 Re: Auto attendant transfer prompt - 08/02/17 10:53 PM
I was able to eliminate the prompt by changing the transfer type to Off Premise.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Auto attendant transfer prompt - 08/03/17 12:13 AM
Good job.

I'm writing that down....
Posted By: Keyset6 Re: Auto attendant transfer prompt - 08/03/17 12:31 AM
Thanks - what's nice about the company I'm with now there's several systems set up in the shop to fool around with.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help