atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Shew Consulting IX-5910 Some buttons not working - 03/20/19 03:13 PM
I have an ECS with IX-5910 handsets, all is working with phones at remote locations. I have a several 5910's that register and can make and receive calls and audio is working both directions. A couple of them have buttons that do not function, like speaker button and all buttons on right side of phone but still can make and receive calls. Does this indicate a bad handset? Bad Firmware? Incomplete Registration?

Any help is appreciated!
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: IX-5910 Some buttons not working - 03/20/19 11:00 PM
Leave the handset in the cradle, the press FEAT, #, 9 then one of the non-working buttons. The display will show how the button is programmed. It's possibly just a programming issue.
Posted By: Shew Consulting Re: IX-5910 Some buttons not working - 03/21/19 05:14 PM
JBean3329,

Thanks for the tip. The FEATURE button does not work either but you sent me in the right direction. Button programming tied in a knot was the issue. After assigning a different Key Pattern to the bad Station in the ICON-VN Programmer for ECS and a Reboot of the phone, it loaded and fixed all the buttons. My problematic IX-5910's are all good now!

Thanks
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: IX-5910 Some buttons not working - 03/21/19 10:17 PM
Glad to hear it.

Thanks for letting us know...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help