atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: barnito Iwatsu Adix SLT VM access? - 06/26/19 04:25 AM
How do I access VM on Iwatsu Adix from an SLT station? VM is 77 in programming.

Please help
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Iwatsu Adix SLT VM access? - 06/26/19 01:28 PM
Depends on the software version, but you can try a couple of things:

Dial the VMail access code for the system. Depending on how your system is programmed, it may ask for the mailbox passcode, or it may play the current Off Hook greeting. If it plays the greeting, press # and log into the mailbox, or,

Press * then dial your own extension number to log in, if it's a later software version.
Posted By: barnito Re: Iwatsu Adix SLT VM access? - 06/26/19 01:47 PM
That is the issue, where is this "vm access code" referenced in programming? I have tried 77 which is the only thing I can find in programming pertaining to VM access...
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Iwatsu Adix SLT VM access? - 06/26/19 03:15 PM
Generally access to VM from a SLT you would dial the code for the "Hunt Group" that the VM ports are in.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Iwatsu Adix SLT VM access? - 06/27/19 04:07 PM
If you can get into programming via pc, check Class 7 System Numbering to see what the access number for the voicemail hunt group is. By default, the ADIX voicemail hunt group is group 47.

If you have a display phone, with a button labelled for Voice Mail transfer, press FEAT, #,9 then the voicemail transfer button. The display will show the hunt group access code in the display.

Posted By: Keyset6 Re: Iwatsu Adix SLT VM access? - 07/01/19 10:40 PM
I've seen Adix and ECS's individual voicemail extensions typically as 301 - 304, VS 217 - 200. You could try calling those extensions individually. Not ideal, but maybe a way to access it for now.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help