atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Keyset6 Omega 924 extension assignment - 09/21/20 08:06 PM
I've had trouble with the system where if the customer was talking on line 1 and a call comes in on line 2, the customer on the 924 x10 can't transmit. She can still hear. Several months ago I reset the 924 which resolved the trouble, did again today and he trouble remained.. For now I connected x16 in place of x10, calls are fine with x16. Looking in the manual I see an available range extensions. There's just has 8 digital ports. Could I renumber port 1 (x10) as x18 (first ext. if they had an expansion) then renumber port 7 (x16) as x10?

I think they have a service contract, don't know if we have any more 924s. When the purchasing manager is in I want to see if he'll go for giving them an Iwatsu VS or Adix. No voicemail which is good, we only have limited 4VMLs, VMIs etc. in stock.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Omega 924 extension assignment - 09/21/20 10:14 PM
I don't seem to remember being able to change extension numbering on this system. If you have the ports to spare, just connect to an unused port until you can upgrade them to something else.
Posted By: Keyset6 Re: Omega 924 extension assignment - 09/22/20 02:05 AM
That's what I did, so x10 is now x16. They may not even care, just wondering if it can be done. Next time I'm in the shop I'll see if we have a spare 924 to try.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help