atcomsystems.ca/forum
So I just took over an iwatsu omega ECS and so far so good.

But getting one of the SLT lines forwarded off site has got me stumped.

I have the new number xxx-xxx-5858 saved as a personal speed dial in 99.

The SLT line is ext. 1101 and I have it set to forward all with a destination of 99.

But it doesn't seem to work.

Is there a better way?
If you dial the Speed Dial code from the SLT itself does the call go through?
Originally Posted by JBean3329
If you dial the Speed Dial code from the SLT itself does the call go through?

Doesn't seem to.

I did remove the prime line 9 option that was dumping me directly to an outside line.
And I did see where I could enable numeric codes to dial for features on SLT lines but it isn't clear if they are working correctly.
When you create the Speed Dial bin, you need to assign a Line or Line Group to be used for the outgoing call. You'll need an outside line to forward your call to a remote location. If you can't make the personal Speed Dial code work, you'll never get it to forward anywhere.

In programming, make sure the dial code for Class 7>Item6 >Element 22 is set to something. By default, code 501 is entered for element 01 -this is the dial code for cancel- but all of the other possible dial codes need to be assigned. Once you have that code assigned - use 522 if it won't create a conflict- go to the SLT, then go off hook, dial 522, then 1,4,99 and listen for 3 beeps, signifying that programming was accepted.

To cancel the call forwarding at the SLT , dial 501. 522. 1.

Let us know how you make out.
"When you create the Speed Dial bin, you need to assign a Line or Line Group to be used for the outgoing call."

I think this is the issue. I don't see where to do this though.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help