atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ARTY Executone Phone DND deactivation - 07/03/01 11:11 AM
My small business has an older Executone Encore 2513502 phone system. The phone has 12 line buttons. A child was playing with the phone and activated the DND feature on one of the telephones, and now none of the phones ring for incoming calls. Can anyone tell me how to deactivate the DND feature? Thank you for any assistance.
Eric
**There is no button for the Do Not Disturb, just a light in the upper left labeled DND/CF.
***I ended up ordering a manual and the DND was deactivated with the phone off the hook dialing 94. Thanks for the responses.
[This message has been edited by ARTY (edited 07-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ARTY (edited 07-17-2001).]
Posted By: dtmf Re: Executone Phone DND deactivation - 07/03/01 06:11 PM
About all I can tell you is to look on the set for a DND or Mute button. If there isn't one see if you have a user guide that will tell you. Maybe some one will come along that knows more than me. Executone is not my bag and we don't have a moderator for that category yet.
hope this helps
dtmf
Posted By: warren Re: Executone Phone DND deactivation - 07/14/01 12:43 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ARTY:
My small business has an older Executone Encore 2513502 phone system. The phone has 12 line buttons. A child was playing with the phone and activated the DND feature on one of the telephones, and now none of the phones ring for incoming calls. Can anyone tell me how to deactivate the DND feature? Thank you for any assistance.
Eric
**There is no button for the Do Not Disturb, just a light in the upper left labeled DND/CF.

[This message has been edited by ARTY (edited 07-04-2001).]
</font>
go off hook dail 91 or 92 or93 thru 98 the lite will go off phone will operate it depends on what level software you have as to what code you dial try
92 or 93 first
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help