atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ster479 Microphone volume - 07/17/01 03:16 PM
I'm unable to figure out how to turn my microphone up. Not how I hear it, but how the people who call me hear it. They keep telling me I'm not loud enough. I've gone through my manuel and I have no idea how to do this. If anyone can heplp me that would be great. The system I have is Isoetec System/288.
Thanks! [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: warren Re: Microphone volume - 07/20/01 09:49 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ster479:
I'm unable to figure out how to turn my microphone up. Not how I hear it, but how the people who call me hear it. They keep telling me I'm not loud enough. I've gone through my manuel and I have no idea how to do this. If anyone can heplp me that would be great. The system I have is Isoetec System/288.
Thanks! [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
</font>
It depends on a few things one is what level software you have, and or what c.o. card is in the system and what type of lines you have ex. T-1, copper, tie, pri D.I.D.. If you can let me know I should be able to help you. warren
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Microphone volume - 07/21/01 12:08 PM
I don't think there's anything you can do, a lot of systems will have a volume control for hearing but there's none that I know of that allow you to adjust the transmission. At least with the older systems, which you have. You can with a plantronics head set.
Posted By: warren Re: Microphone volume - 07/21/01 03:45 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by warren:
Originally posted by Ster479:
[b]I'm unable to figure out how to turn my microphone up. Not how I hear it, but how the people who call me hear it. They keep telling me I'm not loud enough. I've gone through my manuel and I have no idea how to do this. If anyone can heplp me that would be great. The system I have is Isoetec System/288.
Thanks! [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]</font>
It depends on a few things one is what level software you have, and or what c.o. card is in the system and what type of lines you have ex. T-1, copper, tie, pri D.I.D.. If you can let me know I should be able to help you. warren[/B]
if you look at the front of the phone (not at the dial pad tilt it up about 30 degrees) you will see a little slip behind that is where the microphone is you can make that bigger by taking the phone apart carve or drill a bigger hole it will help
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help