atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: eddyv1966 executone 816 - 10/11/01 10:36 PM
Hello everyone this is my first post so look over me if I ask anything to dumb.
A friend of mine gave me a complete 816 system for my small company (IRS took his over) the system works great but I do have some questions. How do you set the date and time on the LCD 21 button phones and can you set this system up to page over a loud speaker.
The LCD units are 2992501.
Any help at all thanks, Eddy
Posted By: Test-ok Re: executone 816 - 10/17/01 05:29 PM
You'll need a manual. You can get one from John at Manuals Plus 770-438-0707
I don't think there's many techs for the Executone forum, I know I'm not one but the manual will tell you how, you might also want to get a users guide for the phones, John should have them too.
Good Luck [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

After you read the manual you might want to be a moderator in this forum, God knows we need one. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: eddyv1966 Re: executone 816 - 10/19/01 10:44 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by test-ok:
You'll need a manual. You can get one from John at Manuals Plus 770-438-0707
I don't think there's many techs for the Executone forum, I know I'm not one but the manual will tell you how, you might also want to get a users guide for the phones, John should have them too.
Good Luck [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Thanks for replying Test-Ok. I have been able to find the info on this system for setting the date and a few other user options.
When I get time ill call john and order a manual. Again thanks, Eddy

After you read the manual you might want to be a moderator in this forum, God knows we need one. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
</font>
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help