atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have an ISOTEC IDS 108 system and we recently setup a new voicemail box for an extension. The voicemail works but when a call is transfered to the VMS it goes to the general attendant which asks for the mail box number. I think this particular issue can be solved by setting something in the VMS coverage options for that extension. Anyway I was trying to get in there from the operator console, and the client has lost thier password! I know there is a backdoor for this system as one of our other techs has used it. Unfortunately he didn't leave notes and he has quit and moved across the country. Plus since he didn't leave on a friendly basis I doubt he'll help me anyway.

So in short, I need to fix this voice mail routing problem, and I need to reset the programming password. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: RICK Re: ISOETEC IDS 108 VMS and programming problem - 03/24/04 07:07 AM
The programming, G (Vms fwd) needs to have that mailbox setup to the Extension that it is fwd to.
i.e.
ext: 3008 mbx 3008
Also , if it does not belong to a live phone
it needs to be installed in the F (config.)
screen as a phantom ext.

Rick
Posted By: pvj Re: ISOETEC IDS 108 VMS and programming problem - 03/24/04 12:16 PM
Nobody is going to be able to help unless you tell us what cpu you are using and what level of software is on it.If you have a backup of the programming I can tell you what the passwords are otherwise you will need a back door.
Posted By: JJ Re: ISOETEC IDS 108 VMS and programming problem - 03/24/04 12:31 PM
Try the lower level passwords. They always seem to change the admin password, but not the lower ones.

Good Luck!!

[This message has been edited by JJ (edited March 24, 2004).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help