atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tsbm EZ-1/96 question. - 05/28/04 08:38 AM
Hello....I have inherited an Isoetec EZ-1/96 phone system with no manuals. Does anyone know how to obtain a user and/or program manual for this system or at least tell me how to turn the ringer on at individual stations.

Thank you for your time.
Joe
Posted By: pvj Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 05/28/04 11:23 AM
If you want a manual I believe there is one in the manual section on the tab at top of page.
To turn ringing on you must either have a pc, operators terminal or remote modem access to the system.Look under A screen ,station programming.
Posted By: tsbm Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 05/28/04 11:58 AM
I don't see any manuals in the link above that pertain to my system.

The phone at my receptionist station has a 4 line display on it. Is this the operators terminal that you are referring to?

Thank you for your time,
Joe
Posted By: Test-ok Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 05/28/04 12:32 PM
Are these the types of phones you have?
https://www.telbroker.com/telephones/iso25key.jpg
https://www.telbroker.com/telephones/iso26k.jpg

try John at Manuals Plus for that manual.
https://www.phonemanuals.com/
Posted By: pvj Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 05/28/04 12:39 PM
No the operators terminal is a Qume or Wyse terminal.You have a display phone which you can't program the system with unfortunately.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 05/28/04 12:45 PM
Does the EZ 96 use a wise terminal for it's operators??
I thought it was the 108/228 that did it that way.
added:
Are we talking about the same system?

[This message has been edited by test-ok (edited May 28, 2004).]
Posted By: pvj Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 05/28/04 05:30 PM
The 96 can also use the Wyse terminal.I only ever had 1 Qume terminal installed and it lasted for years unlike the Wyse screens which give up after 2-3 years.
Posted By: ntcp Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 05/29/04 05:08 AM
For Documentation see:

www.quick-manuals.com
Posted By: Test-ok Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 05/29/04 06:41 PM
Perry do you say anything else other than:
"For Documentation see": and your link???

It seems he might be the only one I know of who's has this info on line, give him a try...I wouldn't call him tho. he only knows 3 words. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

[This message has been edited by test-ok (edited May 29, 2004).]
Posted By: paul144 Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 06/01/04 08:20 AM
We have the manuals for this system on CD-ROM. I am suprised that Perry is allowing downloads. We recieved a "cease and desist" a long time ago from Intertel on allowing downloads of these manuals(Executone bought Isoetec, Intertel bought Executone).
Intertel will only allow these manuals to be distributed through authorized agents on CD-Rom, not via download.
I guess they want their kick-back on a system that they never even considered offering any support for.
Posted By: JJ Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 06/02/04 06:26 PM
THe QUEMM terminal lasted forever, The modified WYSE terminals do not like any power problems. You can use Procomm Plus to program system also.

Good Luck!!
Posted By: paul144 Re: EZ-1/96 question. - 06/03/04 07:17 AM
You are right on the money JJ, The flyback transformer in the modified Wyse does not stand up at ALL to any surges. If yu use it you almost have to have a really good current conditioner and surge protector.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help