atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tlcjvc CX 816 system. - 06/15/04 01:52 PM
Hi! I'm new, so forgive me if I sound stupid. We have an Executone CX 816 system. I have a phone that was programmed 3 wks ago with 8 lines, now all of a sudden one line will not ring on the set (which is ext. 124). You can pick it up the line and get dialtone but when you call the number, it rings on ext. 100 on an unassigned button instead of ext. 124. Before this started happening, we had trouble "un-forwarding" the same line. I've pressed the MON key and then pressed the DND/FOR key, but it didn't work. Any suggestions??
Posted By: justbill Re: CX 816 system. - 06/15/04 04:41 PM
This is from the manual, first to see how your lines are set. Enter program mode, FLASH 30 enter 4 digit CO line range to be programed, Press the PAGE B button (button 9) to toggle to PAGE B display, button 2 to display CO ring assignments, enter 3 digit extention followed by hold button, button 2 to display first 8 lines, button 2 again for next eight etc. last digit R=day, N=night, B=both ringing. too change redue steps, after PAGE B press button 1 instead of 2 enter extention number pluse ring type desired 0=unassigned, 1=day ringing, 2=night ringing,3=both day and night....so if only ling 2 is not ringing your 4 digit code is going to be 0202. Best bet is to get a manual for this beast.
Bill
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help