atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ajsamoska1 Infostar CCR Setup - 09/23/04 03:27 PM
I need some assistance in stetting up CCRs.
The system is a 648/eclipse 2.5.1 and an EVX. The available options are VMS, VMI, 648, ACD, CID.

I need 5 analog lines that have direct appearance on 8 phones to ring in at a station and then forward to a CCR to give callers a choice as to which station or mailbox to transfer to.

I understand setting up the CCR screen, but I do not know how to have the incoming call transfer/forward to a CCR instead of a users mailbox.

Thanks

Tony
Posted By: pvj Re: Infostar CCR Setup - 09/23/04 04:13 PM
I believe you can setup the mailbox to be a ccr type.So when the phone forwards to the mailbox it will go to a ccr box.
Posted By: JJ Re: Infostar CCR Setup - 09/24/04 09:40 AM
You need to settup mailbox as CCR type. They are all listed in the system. You need to puck which starting point you need.

Good Luck!!
Posted By: ajsamoska1 Re: Infostar CCR Setup - 09/24/04 10:56 AM
To clarify, if, for example, I have ext. 3001, the receptionist’s phone, ringing on all lines I would need to set her mailbox as the CCR entry point. Then I set up the CCR screen and then say I want callers to press 1 to reach the receptionist’s mailbox (3001). How do I do that if her mailbox (3001) serves as the CCR entry point?

Thanks

Tony
Posted By: pvj Re: Infostar CCR Setup - 09/24/04 11:30 AM
Do you have a spare phone you could use?Maybe a lunchroom.You also need to be careful with the call forwarding no answer if you use it for phones.You would want the phone you are going to use for the ccr entry to forward before another phone sends it to its mailbox.You can do this by setting the timer lower on the ccr entry phone.
Posted By: JJ Re: Infostar CCR Setup - 09/26/04 04:15 PM
You can make her phone forward to any mailbox you want, and then setup CCR to send caller to her mailbox. Use the Co part of the forwading scren, that way all intercom calls still go to her mailbox.

You can also use dumby extensions, or spare extension as PVJ stated.

Good Luck!!
Posted By: ajsamoska Re: Infostar CCR Setup - 09/26/04 06:43 PM
Perfect solution. Thanks PVJ and JJ.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help