atcomsystems.ca/forum
Currently our company utilizes Infostar VX2 voice mail. I have attempted to search for the company, which installed the system, however I have been really unlucky. I know the system was installed "a decade" ago, and when we call the number on our "decade" old receipt, it comes up as not in service. Either we need assistance in finding someone who services the VX2, or we need to purchase a new system, which will be very costly, and not to mention the entire paper work. Plus we have about 900 employees and swapping over to something new, would be unheard of.
I know someone in AZ that can service this for you, contact me if you need his number.

Rick

------------------
Komon Communications Inc. Business Communication Systems and Service
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sd_coleman05:
Currently our company utilizes Infostar VX2 voice mail. I have attempted to search for the company, which installed the system, however I have been really unlucky. I know the system was installed "a decade" ago, and when we call the number on our "decade" old receipt, it comes up as not in service. Either we need assistance in finding someone who services the VX2, or we need to purchase a new system, which will be very costly, and not to mention the entire paper work. Plus we have about 900 employees and swapping over to something new, would be unheard of.</font>

============================

If you still have dificulty please contact me to help.

I can rebuild your vx2 system for a reasonable cost to save you from having to buy another system

I was responsible for much of the design and developement of the VX2 voice mail product and support at executone information systems.

please email me at [email protected]

==========================================
Inter-Tel took over all the etone accounts..

try this number 800-411-6655
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help