atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MagnusFox Operator Terminal Dispaly Extension Status - 02/17/05 01:03 PM
As I continue to learn, I find new things I'm not sure how to do, nor quit what to look for to research. So, I'll just present my issue and await the all knowing collective to assist.

I've added a new extension to the system. (Special thanks to HuberTex for explaining and making the day/night ring stuff work). The operator terminal does not show the new extension on the screen (I have no idea what you call that status area). My main question is how do I add to the list of extensions displayed on the operator terminal? Is there a yes/no field someplace that allows an extension to display on the operator terminal? How do I edit the list displayed?

I will do the programming by dialing in, not the operator terminal (if that makes any difference).

Some related follow up questions would be the status indicators of the extensions. Normal font = (I think) phone is plugged in and line is not in use. Underlined Font = (I think) no phone is plugged in for that extension. Highlighted Font = (I think) Extension in use now.

Thanks much all
go to the ' o ' screen for Directory and see if there is a * next to the ext in question, if there is, get your cursor next to it and press CTL + O and it will take away the * and then You should see the ext on the Operators screen, Note: You might have to press ESC on Console to Refresh screen Info.
Posted By: JJ Re: Operator Terminal Dispaly Extension Status - 02/17/05 04:34 PM
1. Extension number appears dim= Extension is not active.

2. Extension number is blinking= The extension is ringing.

3. Extension number appears in a solid block= The extension is busy.

4.Extension number appears as a solid block blinking= Extension is in Do Not Disturb.

5. An asterisk appears before the number= The IN/OUT key at the extension has been activated.

6. A bold “f” appears in front of
the extension number= Extension has been forwarded to another extension, or ACD.

7. Extension is bold and under-lined= The extension has been forward to the Voice Message System.

Good Luck!!
Thanks! Works great.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help