atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Andrew_in_DuPage Screen Pops - 04/08/05 06:40 PM
I'm contemplating adding some data capabilities to an Executone 228 system. My customer would like to have a form or a script pop up on the agent's PC monitor when a call is routed to that agent. Each DNIS would cause a unique screen pop. I've done this with more sophisticated systems, but I'm not sure if it's possible with the Executone.

Is anyone here doing anything like this? If so, what hardware and software are you using to do it?
Posted By: JJ Re: Screen Pops - 04/08/05 08:09 PM
We had customers that useded Executone's TSAPI software. It worked just OK.

If ypu have 29K phones or ACD phones with the RS232 ports on them it makes it easier to use secondary market software and just send DNIS info to the phones and data ports.

Good Luck!!
Posted By: Andrew_in_DuPage Re: Screen Pops - 04/08/05 09:07 PM
Thanks, JJ. Can you give me an example of this secondary market software? Is this off-the-shelf software that is customizable?
Posted By: Doug@Aable Re: Screen Pops - 04/11/05 10:40 AM
On-line Technologies has a call collector program that works well with the IDS. You can see a demo @ www.on-linetechnologies.com

------------------
Posted By: Andrew_in_DuPage Re: Screen Pops - 04/11/05 10:52 AM
Thanks, Doug, I'll check that out. And thanks for your telephone help last week. Roger was able to give me a real simple solution for my call forwarding issue.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help