atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dkriley Encore CX 816 - 05/19/05 04:10 AM
I have a couple of questions if someone could help me.

1. How can I log in to admin this device?
2. How does an incoming call roll to another line when I'm on the first line?

Any and all help will be most appreciated.

Thanks.
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: Encore CX 816 - 05/19/05 07:10 AM
It has been awhile since I worked on one of these. I would check the manuals button above to get a manual or user guide.

The line rolling is done at the telephone company end. IF you want line 1 to roll to line 2. call them and tell them to put your lines into a circular hunt. this will start you lines at 1 and if busy roll to 2 and to 3 ect. then back to one if all are busy and 1 opens up.

P.S.

Please fill out your info completely and honestly...

------------------
BIGDOG3c
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]

PARALLEL TECHNOLOGIES INC.

WWW.ABUGSEYEVIEW.COM
Posted By: dkriley Re: Encore CX 816 - 05/19/05 10:13 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BIGDOG3c:
It has been awhile since I worked on one of these. I would check the manuals button above to get a manual or user guide.

The line rolling is done at the telephone company end. IF you want line 1 to roll to line 2. call them and tell them to put your lines into a circular hunt. this will start you lines at 1 and if busy roll to 2 and to 3 ect. then back to one if all are busy and 1 opens up.

P.S.

Please fill out your info completely and honestly...

</font>

I appreciate your help with this, I will check the phone service today and I have a manual that came with the system. I have to ask, what do you mean by having my info complete and honest? I thought it was pretty straight forward.

Thanks again.
Posted By: BIGDOG3c Re: Encore CX 816 - 05/19/05 11:01 AM
Well if your in the telcom world, 2 things.

I would think you would have a website for your company. We like to know who we are dealing with.

Second: The question you asked about the rolling lines. This is a question that anybody in the telcom world would know.

If I miss read you, my apologies. we are just trying to make sure the info we put out does not go to hackers ect...

------------------
BIGDOG3c
[Linked Image from home.columbus.rr.com]

PARALLEL TECHNOLOGIES INC.

WWW.ABUGSEYEVIEW.COM

[This message has been edited by BIGDOG3c (edited May 19, 2005).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help