atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: shoover Paper inserts for keys - 05/25/05 06:55 AM
Does anyone know if/where you can get the paper key inserts. Between the coffee/food stains and the fact that both sides have been used, they need to be replaced.
I need some for the 12,18,32 and 64 model executone phones. I realize I can make them myself (well not me exactly) but I thought if there was a reliable source it might be worth checking into. Thanks.

------------------
Posted By: dtmf Re: Paper inserts for keys - 05/25/05 07:24 AM
Click on the Labels tab at the top of the page.
Posted By: shoover Re: Paper inserts for keys - 05/25/05 07:38 AM
D'OH
How did I miss that?
Thanks.

------------------
Posted By: JJ Re: Paper inserts for keys - 05/25/05 06:05 PM
You have mail.
Posted By: Jeff1 Re: Paper inserts for keys - 06/23/05 05:29 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shoover:
Does anyone know if/where you can get the paper key inserts. Between the coffee/food stains and the fact that both sides have been used, they need to be replaced.
I need some for the 12,18,32 and 64 model executone phones. I realize I can make them myself (well not me exactly) but I thought if there was a reliable source it might be worth checking into. Thanks.
</font>
Posted By: Jeff1 Re: Paper inserts for keys - 06/23/05 05:31 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shoover:
</font>

Randy Kinney with TelPro has provided me with the Mod 64 paper templates. He can be reached at: 419-930-1810
Posted By: Htown_tech Re: Paper inserts for keys - 06/23/05 07:42 AM
www.desi.com
they've got em all...
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help