atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: telemarv IDS 228 - 11/13/08 05:09 AM
Is there an access code to toggle In/Out status without putting the button on the set?
Posted By: prdeltoid Re: IDS 228 - 11/13/08 05:22 AM
According to the book an In/Out key is needed for that feature. On the 6 key telephone the tr/con key activates In/Out.
Posted By: telemarv Re: IDS 228 - 11/13/08 05:30 AM
The reason I ask is yesterday I had a client who's phone (28 key) stopped functioning. When I checked the operator terminal it had the Out * beside the ext. This phone had no In/Out button. To clear the trouble I put on an I/O button, toggled the status and removed the button.

I was thinking maybe the user dialed an access code on the IC in error.
Posted By: NWA Telcom Re: IDS 228 - 11/13/08 07:51 AM
Sometimes that will happen for no reason, and the only way I know of to fix it is to put an in/out button on the phone and turn it back to in.
Posted By: END Re: IDS 228 - 11/13/08 07:43 PM
Marv
There were several IDS CPU software versions with midnite reset problems. (this is one them)
There seems to be no rhyme or reason on what cause this problem. (Support would say update CPU!)
I would agree with NWA Telcom statement "put an in/out button on the phone and turn it back to in".
Good Luck

Walt
Posted By: nonameyet Re: IDS 228 - 11/14/08 02:38 PM
another thing that can really screw you up is, plug in a 28 key phone put a mute key on it, turn mute on, unplg that phone, plug a 17 key phone in and guess what, it's still in MUTE....

same thing good have been with the in/out key.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help