atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jjmaly Executone PRI - 09/10/09 07:14 PM
I would like to point out something important to all techs and customers that are going to PRI circuit on Executone phone system, that once you move from POTS lines or regular T1 circuit to PRI and you are using call divert, or trunk to trunk transfer it will fail on the PRI. There is a bug in the software, so don't be surprised when you try it and it fails. You must keep at least one, or two co lines to have this feature working.
if you don't have any POTS lines or T1 circuits in the system, you have only one option and that is to take a SLI port and connect it to a CO port. The CO line has to be in Trunk Group 1 and lower ID number then the PRI. Set the SLI to prime line 900 and dont forget to set a pause, *1, in your speed dial number. I hope this will help many of you, because in the last month I received at least 6 calls about this. This will work but the volume might be lower then normal, so you can try to turn the Turbo on in the Debug, if you dont know how to do help this, find me. thanks.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Executone PRI - 09/10/09 07:18 PM
Good Advice, thanks, Joe
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help