atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Blynco IDS 108 ACD - 11/03/09 07:23 PM
I have an IDS 108 and the ACD stopped working when I rebooted. The ACD login buttons on their phones has stopped working. ACD que button has stopped working. All other buttons on the phones work fine. Best I can tell, programming looks fine. However, there is not agent or que programming in the ACD programming menu. Only A-Group is displayed. I don't know where to go from here. Any suggestions?
Posted By: nonameyet Re: IDS 108 ACD - 11/04/09 03:23 AM
do you have access to the main screen in programming of the phone system? Most likely You Lost your ACD option...The system is over 10 years old, the batterys on the CPU need to be replaced before you get the option put back on.
Posted By: mforrence Re: IDS 108 ACD - 11/04/09 03:55 AM
If only menu item A is visible, you've lost your features. Surprised you're not also saying that all of your configuration for rest of system is gone. Regardless, as nonameyet indicates, replace CPU battery then get features reactivated.
Mike
Posted By: Blynco Re: IDS 108 ACD - 11/04/09 11:19 AM
It may take a few days to get a replacement battery and my phones are not really working now, and Mitel wants to charge 225/hr to have someone onsite to do the feature download. It seems like we should be able to re-download the features we already paid for, anyone know how to contact the software support for the download of the ACD feature we already paid for???? We have a backup copy of our settings but restoring them does not repair the feature that seem to be absent now.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: IDS 108 ACD - 11/04/09 03:13 PM
Do You have access to the system programming?
Posted By: Blynco Re: IDS 108 ACD - 11/04/09 06:47 PM
Yes, we have access to the programming level 8. We have been advised that the battery on the system board was probably no good, so when we restarted the system, all programming was lost and we lost the ACD feature/option. We have a new battery in route. We found a company that will help us get our features re-installed (for a fee) and we have a back up of the programming to restore. (except the acd)
Posted By: nonameyet Re: IDS 108 ACD - 11/05/09 03:18 PM
PM sent
Posted By: jjmaly Re: IDS 108 ACD - 11/09/09 02:24 PM
they are all set
new battery and programming.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help