atcomsystems.ca/forum
I recall that you can send the MOH source to all phones via page (or a page group) but can't seem to get it to work.

I recall it must be done from an operator phone (not the crt terminal) but I have 4 operator phones and it doesn't seem to work on any of them. Though I can hit the *star* key and get MOH on any individual phone - just can't seem to initiate MOH over the entire system or page group.

I recall it should be 83 + external page zone, but I don't recall if the external page zone needs programming. And I DO recall that the zone refers to the slot the card is installed in, not the page zone. I think it was 85+page zone for ACPU 5.4 or higher.

Thoughts (other than 'get a new phone system dude')?
Posted By: juno Re: IDS 108 MOH over external page (all phones) - 12/17/09 05:33 AM
Newbie the old manual shows on off form CRT.
Also program both MOH BGM music.
Jim
Posted By: juno Re: IDS 108 MOH over external page (all phones) - 12/17/09 06:23 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newbie the old manual shows on off form CRT.
Also program both MOH BGM music.
Jim
I have MOH and BGM set to source 1 (and the MOH works fine for calls placed on hold, and also hitting the * key from any phone plays the MOH source, so I think I'm good there).

I tried every combination I could think of from the CRT. . . get internal dial tone, then hit 83 then 01-84 (yep, I tried them all).

Maybe I should just forget this and tell the staff no holiday music over the external page system. humbug.
Posted By: juno Re: IDS 108 MOH over external page (all phones) - 12/17/09 12:19 PM
Try using the page code 60 61 62.
jim
That would be 83 61 for page zone 1. As long as your numbering plan is 61 for zone 1.
Posted By: pvj Re: IDS 108 MOH over external page (all phones) - 12/17/09 03:30 PM
If you have an ACPU card running version 5.4 or later software the code is 85 +XX where XX is the zone number.
I think I must have something set wrong in the B-screen (system programming). Specifically, under the [E]xternal Zone settings. For each zone (1-20) the Page value = 0 along with the Ring Type = 0 and both Day/Night = N.

This is the same for all [L]ine settings.

I've tried 8301 all the way through 8384 (though it really should have been in the 8360 through 8384 range b/c I don't think the page zones can be set below 60 or above 84).

Any final thoughts b/4 I give up? As mentioned, music on hold works and MOH at each station phone works via the # key, just no MOH on all zones.
We haven't confirmed that 61 is your zone 1. If you dial 61 are you able to page? or is it another number? Do your station numbers start with a 3?
Yep, all our extensions are four-digit starting with 3xxx.

I have page zones setup for 60 and 61 (lift handset or hit HF key, get internal dial tone, punch zone).

60 is page all stations (except a few excluded such as waiting room).
61 is page billing dept only.

These were setup before me and I don't even recall by whom or how - but they do work.

If I hit 8360 (or 8560) I get the fast busy tone and !Dialing Error! on the screen.
Posted By: END Re: IDS 108 MOH over external page (all phones) - 12/21/09 04:00 PM
Try This…..
Must be done thru operator terminal.
To Activate Music over External Page:
1. Lift the handset, and press the RLS key.
2. Dial your system's toggle code + the 2-digit page zone number. For example, dial 2 9 (the toggle dial code) and then 0 1 (the page zone number).
Confirmation tone is heard. Music is activated over the desired external page zone.

To Deactivate Music over External Page:
1. Lift the handset, and press the RLS key.
2. Dial your system's toggle code + the 2-digit page zone number. For example, dial 2 9 (the toggle dial code) and then 0 1 (the page zone number). Dial tone is heard. Music is deactivated over the desired external page zone.

Good Luck
Walt
Tried . . . and failed :-(

Maybe the system code is different for my system (where would I check this?).

I do get at double-tone confirmation tone, just no MOH at all (or any) stations.
Toggle Code? What type of system and software are you talking about? Possibly a newer Intertel or something? This is news to me.
Just rechecked the Manual, it definitely shows a CRT screen and says RLS 8301

Sorry about my previous wrong answers. Hope this one works.
Also try it with music plugged into both RCA connectors on the ACPU.
Errr both ports on the EVCM on those music ports.
Avid: I think you're on the right track (but only b/c stuck on that same track :-)

I did put the music source on both EVCM ports, but still no luck with anything. I think I need a setting somewhere in the B-Screen for the page port.

But I'm sidetracked for now b/c I goofed and changed the terminal type to wyse on the crt and now I just have a frozen crt screen (doh!)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help