atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Avidcomm Forward External - 02/23/10 02:21 PM
I'm having trouble with a Call fwd to Speed dial.
I have programmed a system speed dial and it works if an LCR key is pushed and then speed dial is used. The problem is that I can't fwd to speed dial from the g screen or from ACD. It initiates the forward, I see the trunk activate but immediately disconnect. 2.5.1 SW, 2 cabinet T1 inbound, Analog Gstart outbound. Any ideas?
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Forward External - 02/23/10 03:35 PM
I seem to remember something about adding a pause before the actual speed dial when programing it from the operators phone? I cant remember..
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Forward External - 02/23/10 03:36 PM
I seem to remember something about adding a pause before the actual speed dial when programing it from the operators phone? I cant remember..sorry about the double post(firefox) anyway, I wanted to add,that the speed dial should also go out in lines in group 1
Posted By: Avidcomm Re: Forward External - 02/23/10 05:03 PM
Hey Noname
I have the *1 pause and yes it goes out TG1 and then fails, almost like toll restriction.
Posted By: END Re: Forward External - 02/26/10 05:54 AM
Try *4 (wait for dial tone), *1 (follows pause timer on the System Programming Screen), follow by the 11 digit phone number.
Posted By: Avidcomm Re: Forward External - 02/26/10 06:10 PM
Solved, any system speed dial above 99 would fail.
Seems I remember a tech note or reference in a manual somewhere.
Posted By: jjmaly Re: Forward External - 03/02/10 07:45 AM
it this a T1 or PRI. if it is PRI it will never work. On T1 has to work or POTS lines. if you still cant get it to work, then find me and I will dial in and check it for you.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help