atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Barb 2012 "K" on operator terminal - 11/06/11 07:22 AM
My Operator Terminal is only blinking "k". I think I need to replace a card. I'm not sure which one and my phone repair tech is not answering my calls. I need, either an answer so that I can order the card or a new tech in South Florida.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: "K" on operator terminal - 11/06/11 08:18 AM
It Might not be broken...Try this first, with the power off, Hold down the ' G ' key and turn power back on, this will reset the opt's terminal back to Factory defaults, depending upon which port it was hooked up to, You will probably have to change 2 or 3 screens. But, see if this works first.( It can't hurt anything )
Posted By: mc601 Re: "K" on operator terminal - 11/06/11 05:14 PM
K is keyboard locked. Reset Power on/off may fix can't remember but there was a key to press when power on to clear lock. If nonameyet suggestion doesn't clear let us know.

https://www.wyse.com/service/support/kbase/SEQwt.asp?Q=4

Not sure about this info
Posted By: Barb 2012 Re: "K" on operator terminal - 11/07/11 11:30 AM
OK...now there is just a dash blinking on the upper left? Thank you, I feel like I'm moving forward.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: "K" on operator terminal - 11/07/11 01:15 PM
what happens if you hit the escape key?
Posted By: Barb 2012 Re: "K" on operator terminal - 11/08/11 06:34 AM
Nothing happens unless I hit the "Help" key, then the help menu comes up.
Posted By: mc601 Re: "K" on operator terminal - 11/09/11 06:15 PM
If the terminal is stuck in help menu and it is showing IDS help info you most likely will have to reset phone system to clear that. That was a old bug. If the K is gone then the keyboard is now being seen by the terminal.
Posted By: pvj Re: "K" on operator terminal - 11/11/11 08:22 AM
Check the 36 pin amphenol cable and make sure it is seated properly.If using a transient surge suprresor you have 3 places to check,the backplane and the 2 connectors at the suppressor.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help