atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dmartin Forwarding - 05/13/14 04:05 PM
Is there a way to forward ICM calls to a Speed Dial in the G screen? It doesn't appear that you can do it. I've got the CO calls forwarding to *005.

Thanks!
Posted By: mc601 Re: Forwarding - 05/13/14 04:39 PM
No IDS only forwards CO calls.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Forwarding - 05/21/14 07:34 PM
You may be able to do it thru the phone, at one time there was a key( with a sub code) I'm thinking the key was 809? ( can't remember) don't have access to those key codes anymore.But, you might? I remembered when you pressed it once, it did something( and the light next to it lit or fluttered) press it twice, it did something different, press it 3 times , something else.
Posted By: mc601 Re: Forwarding - 05/21/14 08:26 PM
Your thinking about forward to station speed dial key. Uses bin 30 key code is 839. It only forwards CO calls

Call Forward to Station Speed Dial Key
This feature key gives each station user the ability to forward outside line calls to a single station speed dial number
How To: Use the FORWARD TO STATION SPEED Key.
• Press the FORWARD TO STATION SPEED key once to activate forwarding in the DAY mode. The key’s
LED lights.
• Press the key a second time to activate forwarding in the NIGHT mode. The key’s LED flashes rapidly.
• Press the key a third time to activate forwarding in the both the DAY and NIGHT modes. The key’s
LED flashes slowly.
• Press the key a fourth time to deactivate forwarding. The key’s LED goes out.
Posted By: TJMCAPS Re: Forwarding - 05/21/14 08:32 PM
an intercom call cannot be forwarded to a speed dial or an ACD group. per the IDS manual.
Of course, sometimes the manual was wrong. I am not aware of any work arounds.
Tj
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Forwarding - 05/23/14 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by mc601
Your thinking about forward to station speed dial key. Uses bin 30 key code is 839. It only forwards CO calls

Yep, That's what I was Remembering , Thanks, mc601 !
Posted By: mc601 Re: Forwarding - 05/23/14 08:57 PM
Work Around?

Ok here is a way you can try if forwarding an ICM Call is something that is needed.
Forward the station that you want ICM calls to forward to a single line extension in the system in the call forwarding screen ICM Section. Leave the CO call section forwarded to a System Speed Dial number if you are using that to divert calls to an outside phone number. Then take that single line extension and cross connect it to a CO port in the system. Make that CO port ring another single line extension which you then can forward to a System Speed dial number in the CO section of the forwarding screen.
You can use the same System Speed dial number that you are using to forward the (original) extension to in the forwarding screen. I believe that should work but you’ll have to set it all up and see how much volume loss you get from all that.
Let us know if it works!

Posted By: dmartin Re: Forwarding - 05/26/14 01:55 PM
Sounds like a loop that could potentially open up a black hole or interrupt the space/time continuum, but I may just try it...
Posted By: dmartin Re: Forwarding - 05/30/14 02:52 PM
I was able to get it to work and didn't notice any volume issues. Since I didn't really need that to be a physical extension anymore, I made it an SLI, forwarding CO calls to the SSD# and the ICM calls to another SLI. The 2nd SLI is tied to a CO, which is picked up by a 3rd SLI, which in term forwards to the SSD#.
Posted By: mc601 Re: Forwarding - 05/30/14 03:59 PM
Glad to see that helped you with getting it working and there isn't any volume issues and you had enough single line ports to make it all work. I knew that work around would get the job done.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help