atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MikeJoseph Executone 84600-40 issues - 01/15/20 08:56 PM
Hello. Our office is having a phone issue. The receptionist's phone Exectone 84600-40 was programmed to a Exectone Model DSS48. Appears the DSS48 stopped functioning over the weekend when the system was in Night mode. Not sure how to get the system off night mode. Any help is appreciated. We no longer need the DSS48 but need to get the system off night mode.

Thanks for any help.
Posted By: dexman Re: Executone 84600-40 issues - 01/15/20 10:41 PM
Moving topic to the Executone-Isoetec forum.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Executone 84600-40 issues - 01/20/20 05:23 PM
so, the DSS died? have you tried plugging in the Phone? see if it works, then you might be able to change the mode back to day
Posted By: mc601 Re: Executone 84600-40 issues - 02/13/20 11:04 PM
There is not any dial codes to turn Night Mode On/Off
You would have to program a night key on the operator phone to deactivate it
Or someone remotely could program the auto night feature to roll the system out of night.
then turn that off.
Both would require someone to remote into the system via the modem (If it is working)
and set that up.
Only other thing I can think of if the DSS isn't working would maybe try plugging in a phone into
the cord/jack that the DSS use to be plugged into and see if the phone comes up and you see a key
that is lit (Hopefully that would be the Night Key) and try turning it off.

If you want to try the remote thing your welcome to send me a private message with your office phone number
and I can attempt to remote into the system and program a night key on the operator's phone. That would
be best. If my memory serves me right there was a software version that had issues with power outages and resets
activating the Night Feature. So the issue may come back. But at least with the night key you could control it from
the operator phone going forward. And hopefully that phone has a spare key that can be programmed

MC601
Posted By: pvj Re: Executone 84600-40 issues - 02/14/20 12:02 AM
More than a month since the OP posted but here is a classic example of programming more than 1 operator
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help