atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mindless Drone New Linksys 9000 IP system - 03/17/06 08:37 AM
Has anyone tryed this system out yet? From what I see it lookes pretty nice. We are ShoreTel providers but are still trying to find a system that fits into the small office. The pricing on this system is awesome! If anyone has taken a look at it I would appreciate some feedback.
Posted By: tampasteve Re: New Linksys 9000 IP system - 03/20/06 11:13 AM
I have read a little bit about it.....does it have voice mail or do you have to use a third party providor for that? I cannot find any documentation about vmail for it.....looks pretty cool though!

Steve
Posted By: Mindless Drone Re: New Linksys 9000 IP system - 03/20/06 01:30 PM
It does not come with voice-mail I know that much but since Linksys stuff uses open linux I saw some tweaks. But besides voice-mail it has a lot of features. From a price stand point it is pretty cheap too and inexpensive to add FXO/FXS ports to it.
Posted By: Progolf Re: New Linksys 9000 IP system - 03/21/06 10:14 AM
Mindless Drone:

Doesn't the new ShoreTel SBE fit for the smaller stuff or are these small multi-site opportunities?
Posted By: Mindless Drone Re: New Linksys 9000 IP system - 03/21/06 11:18 AM
Sometimes yes, but one of the problems we are running into with the SBE stuff is the limitations on analog ports with the ShoreTel stuff. A lot of small businesses we are working with have 8 people but have 5 phone lines and it is a hard sell pushing the the 60/12 switch when all they need is basic functions. I would love to make ShoreTel work for everything but sometimes it just doesn't!
Posted By: Allworx Re: New Linksys 9000 IP system - 03/22/06 05:56 AM
Allworx just came out with a new small business solution called the 6x. Its a full featured VoIP phone system, network server, and messaging tools for the price of a small key system. smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help