atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Avalon Star2Star - 07/19/08 06:54 AM
Looked at a system this week called Star2Star, you sell the customer polycom or snom IP handsets, then Install the Starbox that has to sit near the edge as possible, its kind of a ipbx so you make money up front, but then you make residule because you sign them up for say 5 yrs and the custermers truncks are IP talkpaths controled & monitored back to the star2star data center.

Anybody seen this system is action???
Posted By: Kumba Re: Star2Star - 07/21/08 12:45 PM
I know the engineer/designer of their "starbox". Guy's name is Kristian Kielhofner and he's a good guy who knows his stuff. They use an Asterisk set-up on the starbox running a highly tweaked configuration. Hardware wise I know that what they have is good and solid but I have never used their systems myself.

Not sure how much that help's you but that's what I know about them.
Posted By: Robert Stover Re: Star2Star - 07/22/08 09:11 AM
KSB Telesound became a dealer for S2S in Jan or so of this year and have installed several systems, small ones to date.
We've found S2S to be a very real solution for certain types of customers, particularly multi-locations. S2S themselves have demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and technical savy. You should give them a serious look.

Bob
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Star2Star - 07/22/08 10:53 AM
welcome

Hey, Bob! Welcome to our forum and thanks for your input.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help