atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: phoneguy10 Selling More IPitomy - 12/19/10 01:01 PM
We just closed two more IP 1200 systems and are now planning installs. I have to say that the IP 1200 has been very solid, we have more than a couple installed and have had satisfied customers and good installs. The IP550 sets have come around and have been pretty much trouble free after the handset issue last year. I have SIP trunks on these and the Vintalk product has been great, could not be easier to program on the IPitomy systems. Looking forward to a big year coming up with this product.
Posted By: JCRamos24 Re: Selling More IPitomy - 01/17/11 05:33 PM
I've been looking for a decent IP PBX to sell. I have a client that is under contract with Windstream, and I wanted to propose a SIP Trunk solutions with the IPitomy. The problem is, Windstream hasn't certified IPitomy with their SIP trunk service, so they are refusing to provide the service.

Has anyone else run into trouble with carriers and certification/compatibility of a particular PBX manufacturer like IPitomy?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Selling More IPitomy - 01/17/11 06:12 PM
Happens all the time. Many carriers refuse to provide SIP services to nonapproved/noncertified customer premise equipment.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Selling More IPitomy - 01/17/11 06:55 PM
Same here in Canada, & not just SIP service. If they find a non-approved system they will cut the service, whether it's working or not.
Posted By: walterv Re: Selling More IPitomy - 03/02/11 05:41 PM
I have an IPitomy IP1200 server and 9 IP550 phones, all but one phone (the one I my desk is brand new)

willing to sell this at half the dealer cost to you

Email me

Walter
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Selling More IPitomy - 03/02/11 06:25 PM
PM sent.
Posted By: johhz Re: Selling More IPitomy - 03/07/11 06:15 PM
Can you do shared line appearance in the ipitomy?
Thanks
Posted By: Kumba Re: Selling More IPitomy - 03/08/11 06:21 PM
I have yet to run into a provider that won't sell any of our customers lines. TDM or SIP.

I HAVE ran into quite a few providers that weren't worth anything. But that is a different story.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help