atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bluzman APC Battery Backups - 05/13/08 06:04 AM
Can you replace the batteries in APC 500C? I have a customer with an APC-500C and the batteries are no longer holding a charge. The UPS's that we sell we replace the batteries when they die. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: justbill Re: APC Battery Backups - 05/13/08 06:35 AM
Here\'s their WEB site
Posted By: RobCalltrol Re: APC Battery Backups - 05/13/08 09:08 AM
I have had good luck getting generic replacement batteries for the larger sized UPS's. I happen to share a wall with a Northeast Battery distributor warehouse, so it's easy enough to get just about anything, but the batteries for some of the smaller units took a month for them to get in stock for me. If you take the battery out, (searching APC for 500c comes up with a power-strip style unit) you can get enough information from the markings and search the web for compatible generic replacements, probably for a little less than APC wants to charge. Though, they do make recycling the old ones more convenient.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: APC Battery Backups - 05/13/08 09:54 AM
E-Bay has them all over the place and I've had great luck with just about all sizes. The best way to shop for them on E-bay is to purchase from a seller that is geographically the closest to you due to shipping weight. Most seller's prices are pretty close to each other.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: APC Battery Backups - 05/13/08 11:12 AM
These people have always taken care of us: https://www.advancedbattery.com/
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help