atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel arrow staple guns - 08/31/22 04:53 AM
over the years i have had trouble with arrow staple guns. staples getting stuck when they should shoot. when i empty the guy they are all in short sections and i throw them away and put in a new row. i think i toss more than i shoot. is there any company who makes a better quality gun.
Posted By: dexman Re: arrow staple guns - 08/31/22 12:58 PM
I've had few problems with Arrow staplers. A T59 has been one of my favorite purchases. I don't have any specific recommendations for alternatives other than to suggest looking at reviews on Home Depot & Lowes websites.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: arrow staple guns - 08/31/22 04:55 PM
I have found the vintage Arrow staplers work better than the newer ones. Also the true Arrow staples work best instead of knockoffs. I have some staplers that are over 30 years old and still work well. The newer ones make okay hammers.
Posted By: davetel Re: arrow staple guns - 09/01/22 04:53 AM
gotta search ebay for an old timer. its a shame they started making junk.
Posted By: dagwoodsystems Re: arrow staple guns - 09/02/22 11:03 AM
I'm an old T-25 guy (but mostly old). If you've ever accidentally dropped the stapler, you may find that the guide towards the end has become distorted. I have always just taken the slide out, eyeballed it edgewise, and looked to see if the |_| shape is still intact. I've always found that the "walls" are bent slightly inward and that the narrowing is what jams up the stapes. Enter my needlenose, light oil and cheap sensibilities. My billion year old T-25--with it's rubber grip long gone--will go again without fail until some old guy drops it again.
Posted By: davetel Re: arrow staple guns - 09/02/22 05:29 PM
ive dropped a few over time. gonna check the guide on them.
Posted By: hbiss Re: arrow staple guns - 09/24/22 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by RATHER BE FISHING
I have found the vintage Arrow staplers work better than the newer ones. Also the true Arrow staples work best instead of knockoffs. I have some staplers that are over 30 years old and still work well. The newer ones make okay hammers.

Yeah, I have to agree. I have mine since I started out and have few, if any problems. Another suggestion is to watch the staples you use. Don't know what's out there these days and where it comes from.

-Hal
Posted By: barster Re: arrow staple guns - 10/08/22 04:12 AM
Arrow stable guns are truly a love / hate relationship.... more hate though.... smile
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help