atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sampson ATT codes - 08/14/07 03:52 PM
I just started with a new company and they recently moved to Cisco VoiP. I met with our AT&T acount manager and had him run a report of lines that are still active. I need some help deciphering the codes as even they were really of no help. The codes are class of service...here are some examples:
W8B6t
1ML
1MB
ZX1LM
1MBLS
COQXX
WZZSD(I believe this is a billing number)

I would appreciate any help. Since I was not here when the change was made I have a feeling that we are paying for alot of services that just are not being used. I did request a usage report but for some reason they have not gotten that to me yet....hmmm.

Thanks in advance for your help!
-Glenn
Posted By: justbill Re: ATT codes - 08/14/07 04:42 PM
Moving to telephone service.
Posted By: jimmyv Re: ATT codes - 08/15/07 04:51 AM
These are the USOC codes for AT&T in California... there are variables.

W8B6t Custom 800 services

1ML INDIVIDUAL MEASURED BUSINESS LINE - MEASURED RATE BUSINESS SERVICE WITHOUT A TELEPHONE; USUALLY TERMINATES ON COMPLEX JACK.

1MB MESSAGE BUSINESS LINE - BUSINESS CUSTOMER HAS MORE THAN ONE LINE IN THE STATE

ZX1LM MEASURED RATE TRUNK SEPARATELY BILLED

1MBLS MEASURED RATE BUSINESS SERV LINE SHARING BASIS

COQXX PBX BUSINESS MEASURED RATE SVC

WZZSD SUMMARY BILL

Get them to provide your Customer Service Record (CSR). On several of my accounts, Verizon sends me a new one anytime there is a change.
Posted By: Telephone Guru Re: ATT codes - 09/11/07 09:24 PM
jimmyv,

Some of those codes I did not know. Where do you find that info? Any particular resource? Thanks.
Posted By: jimmyv Re: ATT codes - 09/12/07 09:42 AM
Here are 2 that have come in useful

AT&T USOC Search Tool

QWEST USOC
Posted By: CnGRacin Re: ATT codes - 09/14/07 02:27 PM
Jimmy V,

DUUUUUUUDE you ROCK!!!! Weeeeeeeee whooooo!!! :bow:

Okay… sorry… maybe I should be at least a little embarrassed to get that geeked over a USOC look-up tool… Maybe I need a vacation. shocked wink
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help