atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mercenary Roadie Bullseye Telecom - 04/30/14 02:25 AM
Can anyone comment on or point me in the right direction to get information about Bullseye Telecom?

They are looking for partners and their spiel sounds like marketing hype.

Here it is;

Triple Your Earnings with BullsEye
Technicians across the country partner with BullsEye for more sales and installation opportunities. Create an additional revenue stream to supplement your core business!

Gain Financial Freedom Through Your Existing Customer Base
Every customer you install is a prospect that you can sell. Build a steady residual income when you sell BullsEye Hosted PBX or Integrated Voice solution. Our Digital Voice solutions are available in three- and five-year term agreements.

The Sunset of POTS Can Put Big Money in Your Pocket
The eventual turndown of copper lines makes this an ideal time for you to capitalize on this transformational change in the telecom industry.

Give Your Customers Guaranteed Savings, Rates & Satisfaction – They’ll Love You for It

Be the first to give your customers immediate savings of up to 33%.

BullsEye has been selling Digital Voice for more than 10 years, we’re the only provider with a proven migration plan to take businesses from POTS to Digital Voice in a risk-free and controlled manner.

Plus, your customers will benefit from redundancy and smarter feature functionality with no out of pocket costs. If you have customers with multiple locations, they will receive a single consolidated bill for all their locations.

Tools and Support to Help You Identify and Close Opportunities
As a BullsEye partner, you will have access to the nation’s BEST Digital Voice solution, competitive pricing and lucrative residual payouts.

What’s more, we provide the tools, technology, and winning environment to help you succeed.

This is a win-win for both you and your customers. Don’t wait! Become a BullsEye partner today.

I've done some repair work for them in the past that paid okay, but this sound to good to be true.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Bullseye Telecom - 04/30/14 03:07 AM
We do business with bullseye. Not bad at all. I'm laying on my couch. I'll pm you in AM with a contact.
Posted By: Mercenary Roadie Re: Bullseye Telecom - 05/01/14 03:33 AM
Sounds good,thanks
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Bullseye Telecom - 05/02/14 02:41 AM
PM sent
Posted By: bpitt Re: Bullseye Telecom - 05/02/14 06:21 PM
I too have done some repair work for them, and the paid my rates. And like you, I've received an email about joining the partner program selling hosted services.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Bullseye Telecom - 06/22/14 04:24 PM
How did Bullseye work out.
Posted By: Mercenary Roadie Re: Bullseye Telecom - 06/22/14 10:43 PM
Never heard back from them. I think they were on a fishing trip for cheap techs and didn't find any.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Bullseye Telecom - 06/23/14 03:22 PM
Boy, i'm supprised. They have been preety good in the past.
Posted By: Mercenary Roadie Re: Bullseye Telecom - 06/24/14 12:04 AM
They were looking for techs on the various Platforms (OnForce, Field Nation, etc) and you don't find many good techs on them, cheap techs yes, but good techs not so much.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Bullseye Telecom - 08/04/14 08:09 PM
Did this work out for you.....
Posted By: Mercenary Roadie Re: Bullseye Telecom - 08/05/14 12:35 AM
Nope, they made a big thing about it when they were looking for techs and then it just disappeared. I'm guessing they were bidding on a national product and needed tech everywhere and didn't get it.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Bullseye Telecom - 08/05/14 03:45 PM
OK, thanks for the update...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help