atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: anthonyh russound pc power - 01/10/07 05:24 PM
Has anyone used the Russound PC Power tool software, I am considering picking it up but I am not sure if it is worth the investment.
Posted By: twisted pair Re: russound pc power - 01/11/07 06:27 AM
I have the Sonance DAB software, but not the Russound.

My opinion is the dealer should provide the software if you are installing their product. That's how I got the DAB software.
Posted By: anthonyh Re: russound pc power - 01/11/07 01:45 PM
I agree...It is actually one of the reassons I am starting to stear away from Russound, I like their product but I do not feel I should have to pay for the software to program it.

On another note how do you like the Sonance systems?
Posted By: twisted pair Re: russound pc power - 01/11/07 05:52 PM
I like them. I use Sonance for the higher end systems and Nuvo for the rest.

On the Sonance, I love their K2 keypads. Digital display, double gang with a master/slave feature. This allows one zone (such as a master bedroom) with the K2 master keypad, and a cheaper keypad (or even just a volume control) in the en-suite on the slave.

By doing it this way, it only uses up one zone on the system (lets face it, you're going to want the same source in those two rooms anyway) and you can turn the spkrs off in the bedroom and have them on in the en-suite even though it uses the master keypad that is located in the bedroom.

I have used this master/slave configuration for open concept kitchen/dining rooms, front and rear decks/porches, and even entry way halls and main floor wash rooms.
Posted By: anthonyh Re: russound pc power - 01/11/07 06:17 PM
that is a real nice feature. I am going to need to look a little more into the sonance. I have seen the nuvo and it looks like a nice little system as well.
Posted By: anthonyh Re: russound pc power - 01/11/07 06:23 PM
just took a look at the nuvo concerto looks like a nice little system...I cannot get onto the Sonance web site at this time...oh well.
Posted By: twisted pair Re: russound pc power - 01/11/07 06:35 PM
Use this link instead:
Sonance
Posted By: anthonyh Re: russound pc power - 01/11/07 07:28 PM
that works..thanks!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help