atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: anthonyh anyone know where to find these?? - 12/23/09 05:54 PM
I am looking for the little splice boxs like the one is this picture [Linked Image from i380.photobucket.com]
I see them a lot in ADT systems but have not been able to find a place that sells non branded ones. Any ideas???
I would think you could create one with a project box from Radio Shack. It wouldn't be too difficult to include tamper switches in one either.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: anyone know where to find these?? - 12/23/09 06:37 PM
Ant'ny, how many of these are you looking for? I may have something comparable, but it would be more of a telephone item.
Posted By: anthonyh Re: anyone know where to find these?? - 12/23/09 06:52 PM
Just a few to have on hand..I have run into a few situations where they would have been really handy and made for a cleaner install.

Bobby I was thinking the same thing, MCM also sells project boxs around the same size. I did not even think of a tamper switch...GOOD CALL!!!
Posted By: anthonyh Re: anyone know where to find these?? - 12/23/09 07:06 PM
Sometimes you just need that little bell to be rang by someone..I am thinking these would work fine. They have matching project boards as well in case you want to go crazy..lol
Posted By: MrGemini Re: anyone know where to find these?? - 12/23/09 08:06 PM
Anthony, I know Sentrol makes them and ADI & SES both should have them or be able to get them.
----------------------
MrG
Posted By: EV607797 Re: anyone know where to find these?? - 12/23/09 08:07 PM
THESE are what I had in mind. Much less labor-intensive for a casual splice point.
Posted By: anthonyh Re: anyone know where to find these?? - 12/23/09 08:24 PM
That could work, and I have a few micro contacts I could use to tamper protect them. Could also install an EOLR across the terminals
Posted By: anthonyh Re: anyone know where to find these?? - 12/23/09 08:27 PM
Wayne, thanks I will look into it...I just never knew who made them
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help