atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jonmyk DVR access via EnNet - 03/29/10 07:38 PM
I have a customer that just asked us to take over his camera system. The installer won't cooperate and the last time he performed maintenance he disabled access for my customer. My customer uses EnNet to access the DVR but is unable to access it with his previous username and password. How do I determine the equipment manufacturer? I did not see any identification on the DVR except for a S/N. I need to gain access to the system and unless I'm wrong, every manufacturer has their own default username and password and don't necessarily use the same ports either. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Rickman Re: DVR access via EnNet - 03/30/10 06:27 AM
I would try to track down the Software MFG. And talk to their Support Dept.
Posted By: soyons-expositifs Re: DVR access via EnNet - 03/31/10 08:10 AM
i do the computer end of config for a local alarm guy, if they are using ennet its a korean DVR that is fairly low end, if you can pm me a picture of the box i may be able to help
Posted By: jonmyk Re: DVR access via EnNet - 03/31/10 11:32 AM
Thanks,

I will get a picture next time I'm up there.
The installer used lamp cord from out of a UPS splice it together and ran lamp cord to all but 6 of the cameras, twisted on the ends of a 3 pole to 2 pole adapter which is feeding the 12VDC transformer. Based on the installation I was figuring the DVR was fairly low end and the installer needs to find another line of work.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help